Friday, February 27, 2009

Rest Day

Well, sort of. I didn't get any exercise in, and it wasn't on our schedule. But I still had a midterm due so I spent most of my time studying, and then taking the exam. Glad that's over!

The more I learn about programming, the more admiration I have for what my husband, Duane, does everyday in his job! And the more I learn that this, though useful, is not something that I enjoy.

Our pole clinic and hike is tomorrow at Sanborn Park in Saratoga. I'm looking forward to the hike, more than the pole clinic. Poles? Do I need them? We have a choice of going on a 3 hour hike and skipping the pole clinic, or going to the pole clinic for 2 hours followed by a 1 hour hike. Frankly, I think I need the hike more than the clinic, but I will defer to Duane.

No comments:

Post a Comment