Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hope Is a Very Thin Diet

It's important to have structure in any of life's undertakings. Structure makes it possible to discipline yourself to stick to a plan, and supports the plan's execution. You can start a diet with great hope for pounds shed, but if you don't have a plan, you likely won't achieve your goal. Hope will be extinguished. Hope is not enough.

Although this diet is severe for the first week, there is a structure to it. This is making it easier for me to stay in compliance. I know what I have to aim for and I just do it.

This morning's breakfast was 3 oz. of ham steak. Lunch was 3 oz. of turkey breast.

Today was consumed with more Field Day preparations. I've been plenty busy and this has helped keep my mind off food. I also slept better and more last night so it was a better day all around.

By the time dinner rolled around, I still had enough calories left to have 3 oz. of hamsteak, 3 oz. of turkey, and 1 slice of Canadian bacon! I stuck to the diet a little too well.

Calories In: 640

Protein: 83.72%
Carbohydrates: 3.72%
Fats: 12.56%

No comments:

Post a Comment