Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One More Day...

I had difficulty sleeping last night. Every once in a while, I just can't get to sleep. Apparently, this is one of perimenopause's symptoms. So I worked on Field Day plans through half the night, and then went back to bed and slept for a few hours. It wasn't great, but I grabbed a nap later in the afternoon.

For breakfast, I ate 3 oz. of ham steak. After dropping the kiddo off at science camp, I headed for the dentist and a teeth cleaning. Then back home to prepare for Field Day grocery shopping. I need to get supplies for about 40 people. Off to Costco! Lunch was a Muscle Milk Light Chocolate Shake. Yum! It was nice to have something sweet in my mouth after all of this meat. Dinner was some herb roasted turkey.

Tomorrow is the end of the first week. My next appointment and the day of reckoning! I think my weight loss has been pretty good, but tomorrow morning I face the scale!


Calories In: 615

Protein: 72.09%
Carbohydrates: 12.1%
Fats: 15.79%

No comments:

Post a Comment