Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rest

I think I'm just worn out. I was still recovering from a bad cold before I left on Easter vacation and I sniffled throughout the entire vacation. Yesterday I was in the thick of things again. This morning I had another meeting, although this time more pleasant.

I napped most of the afternoon. By the time 4:00 pm rolled around I was almost feeling back to normal again.

I woke up just in the knick of time to grab my gear, pick up our son from his taekwondo lesson, and get to Lexington Reservoir for an evening hike up Seminary Hill. We began the hike, but shortly into it, began to be attacked by mosquitos. This was not cool. I lathered on some insect repellent quickly (thanks to Mentor Deb) but it was no use. They kept biting me anyway and, for some odd reason, all in the same place on my left arm. This was no fun at all, so we called it quits and hiked back down the hill. Even so, I had about 15 mosquito bites on my arm. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment