Friday, April 3, 2009

Sick

I woke up this morning feeling yucky. I sent Duane to the doctor yesterday; today was my turn. I've felt like I've been getting a bug for the last couple of days and this morning it finally hit. I've probably got the same thing that Duane has had for the last two weeks: low grade fever, cough, congestion, mild sore throat. (At least my blood pressure was rock solid normal, probably as a result of the weight I have lost. Yeah!)

Ugh. At least it's a rest day. Duane and I have plans to go on a hike at Alum Rock Park with some amateur radio friends tomorrow for several hours, one of our "Your On Your Own" hikes. They hike Half Dome every year and they are also doing conditioning hikes. At this point I'm not sure I will make it.


We'll see how we feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment